Comprehensive Social Security Disability Services
The Social Security Administration (SSA) makes it very difficult to file a successful application for disability benefits. It shouldn’t. But it does. By some statistics, nearly 75 percent of initial claims are denied.
At Gade & Parekh, LLP, we believe that people who are struggling with a disability need — and deserve — benefits. We are more than just a run-of-the-mill commercial application center. We take your Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claim beyond full service.
We start by providing a free comprehensive review of your claim. During your initial consultation, we will:
- Answer your questions about your disability and options
- Clearly explain our full range of services
- Explain the contingency fee process
- Review and explain any previous correspondence you received from the SSA
No Pressure To Hire Us — But You Will Be Glad You Did
You will be under no pressure to retain us as your licensed attorneys. If you are comfortable with our people, our services and our fees, we hope you will put your mind at ease and let us handle your claim for you.
Denied Claim? Don’t Give Up — We Don’t.
If your initial claim is denied, we take these steps on your behalf:
- Review and address possible administrative reasons for the denial
- File all necessary appeals, including filing for an administrative hearing
- Prepare you for, and represent you at, your administrative hearing
- Appeal to the Social Security Appeals Council, if necessary
After You Get Approved, We Are Still Not Through Helping
Most commercial Social Security application centers and other SSDI law firms stop their services when they collect their contingency fees after approval. The fact is, the SSDI and SSI process is ongoing — so we believe our services should be, too. We work with you and the payment centers to make sure you are paid promptly and correctly.
With several office locations to serve you better, we provide SSDI and SSI claims services for people throughout Sacramento County, Yolo County, Nevada County, Solano County, El Dorado County and Placer County, California. Call us toll free at or use our convenient email contact form to submit your questions and arrange a free consultation with an experienced SSDI lawyer at our firm.