Industries Our Firm Serves
Let’s Talk About Your Case.
Contact us for a free consultation
Navigating the Social Security Administration’s (SSA’s) regulations and claims processes when you need Social Security benefits can be extremely challenging without legal counsel. An experienced California disability attorney is a helpful asset to anyone in this position. Whether you are filing your claim for the first time or struggling after receiving a denial letter in response to your claim to the SSA, we can help.
The attorneys at Gade & Parekh, LLP, have over 40 years of combined experience helping our clients navigate the claims processes for Social Security benefits, including Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). We understand how difficult it can be for the average person to attempt to navigate the SSA’s regulations and filing requirements. We provide our clients with comprehensive legal support in their claims. If you intend to file a claim for Social Security benefits of any kind, it is vital to find an experienced California disability attorney with a solid record of assisting others with the process.
Why Do I Need a Lawyer?
Technically, it is possible to file a claim for Social Security benefits and handle an appeal on your own, but your chances of success are statistically lower without legal counsel. This is especially true at the hearing level. An attorney can provide the support and guidance you need to navigate these situations more confidently. They can also help you address factors in your claim that you may have otherwise overlooked. Ultimately, hiring an attorney can significantly reduce the chances of your claim being denied, and if it is, your attorney provides the best chance of successfully appealing the SSA’s decision.
Your California disability lawyer will help you build a strong claim and gather the evidence you will need to prove your disability or medical condition. Additionally, an experienced attorney is unlikely to make clerical or procedural errors that many people unintentionally make when they attempt to file their claims without legal assistance.
California Disability Law for Everyone
The team at Gade & Parekh, LLP has extensive experience representing individuals from all backgrounds. Our clientele includes people from across life’s journey. We have homeless clients, clients in construction, clients who work in healthcare, such as doctors and nurses, and professionals such as lawyers and accountants. We provide the same high level of service and compassion to everyone, regardless of status or profession.
Many of the claims sent to the SSA for benefits are work-related. For example, each year, thousands of Americans suffer injuries at work that lead to permanent or long-term disability. The benefits programs provided by the SSA exist to offer financial support to individuals in these positions. The disability attorneys at Gade & Parekh, LLP, have over 40 years of combined experience assisting clients who work in various industries, including:
- Law enforcement and emergency personnel. Police officers, corrections officers, emergency medical technicians, firefighters, and search-and-rescue personnel often experience serious injuries on the job, some of which result in permanent disability. Our team will thoroughly investigate your claim and help you approach the Social Security benefits claim process with greater confidence.
- Health care and medical professionals. Individuals working in the medical field face risks every day. Health care and medical professionals may sustain repetitive motion injuries or acute injuries that interfere with their ability to work in the future.
- Construction industry professionals. The construction industry is inherently dangerous and one of the statistically most dangerous fields in which anyone can work. Heavy equipment operators, roofers, electricians, concrete masons, carpenters, ironworkers, plumbers, and various other professionals and tradespeople working in the construction industry face significant risks of serious injuries every day.
- Foodservice workers. Our clientele has included various individuals in the food-service industry, including cooks, servers, bartenders, delivery drivers, dishwashers, and farm laborers
- Transportation employees. Gade & Parekh, LLP has also represented professional drivers, taxi drivers, bus drivers, medical transport drivers, messengers, and limo drivers, to name a few.
- Professional and legal services. Our attorneys have also handled cases for those individuals who work in the legal field, such as lawyers, paralegals, legal assistants, accountants and CPAs, bookkeepers, architects, engineers, and financial analysts.
The California disability attorneys at Gade & Parekh, LLP, have successfully represented individuals working in these and other industries, and we can apply this extensive experience in your case.
What to Expect from Your California Disability Lawyers
When you choose Gade & Parekh, LLP to represent you in a Social Security claim, you can be assured that you will be represented both competently and compassionately at all levels of your claim. We will explain each step of the process to you and help you to avoid costly mistakes. We typically recommend conferring with an experienced disability attorney before filing your disability claim. The SSA denies most of the claims it receives for a variety of issues that an experienced attorney can identify and prevent from interfering with your claim.
If you already filed your claim to the SSA and have received a denial letter, our team will help you approach the appeals process with greater confidence. Appealing an SSA denial requires filing for reconsideration before moving to a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge. We strive to secure positive results as early as possible in the appeals process. If your appeal proceeds to the hearing stage, you can expect the attorneys at Gade & Parekh, LLP, to prepare you thoroughly and help you understand what to expect from the process.
Hire Your Legal Team Today
The disability attorneys Gade & Parekh, LLP, have successfully represented thousands of clients from many different backgrounds. Our experience, compassion, and results set us apart from other law firms. Whether you need help filing your claim, need legal counsel to determine what evidence you must provide with your claim, or if you need to appeal a denial from the SSA, we can help. Contact Gade & Parekh, LLP, today for more information about the legal services our firm can provide as your California disability attorneys. We’re here for you. Standing by your side. Standing up for your claim.