- Founding Partner
Mr. Parekh earned his Bachelor of Science degree from San Jose State University in 2001. He then went on to obtain his Juris Doctorate degree from Lincoln Law School in Sacramento, CA in 2006. Mr. Parekh became a member of the State Bar of California in the same year he graduated and has been practicing ever since.
With ten years of professional service Mr. Parekh, has experience representing injured and disabled individuals throughout Sacramento in matters involving Social Security disability and personal injury claims.
Mr. Parekh strives to deliver thorough legal advocacy for those who are in the most needs. From fighting for your right to compensation against negligent parties to facing big insurance companies on your behalf, Mr. Parekh has worked with clients and their families throughout Sacramento to help them receive the monetary compensation they need.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- California, 2006
- Lincoln Law School, Sacramento, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2006
- San Jose State University
- B.S. - 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Organization for Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (NOSSCR), Member
- Sacramento Organization for Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (SOSSCR), Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
About Your Case.
Contact us for a free consultation